Registering Non-Powered Vessels
Non-Powered Vessels need to be registered each year.
What is needed to register your Non-powered Vessel?
- Homeowner’s or Renter's Insurance listing all of the following:
- Homeowner or Tenant Members Name
- Policy #
- Effective & Expiration Dates
- Minimum $300,000 limits of liability
- Spring Valley Lake listed as additional interest with our mailing address
7001 SVL Box
Victorville, CA 92395
- Vessel Operators Permit... Click here to be directed to the online VOP test
- Signed Conditions of Issuance Form
Turn in a copy of the insurance, copy of Vessel Operators Permit and a singed conditions form to receive non-powered stickers. All information can be emailed to email@example.com
There is no fee to Register non-powered vessels.