Registering Non-Powered Vessels

Non-Powered Vessels need to be registered each year.

What is needed to register your Non-powered Vessel?

  1. Homeowner or Tenant Members Name
  2. Policy #
  3. Effective & Expiration Dates
  4. Minimum $300,000 limits of liability
  5. Spring Valley Lake listed as additional interest with our mailing address
​          7001 SVL Box
          Victorville, CA 92395
Turn in a copy of the insurance, copy of Vessel Operators Permit and a singed conditions form to receive non-powered stickers. All information can be emailed to

There is no fee to Register non-powered vessels.

Spring Valley Lake Association - ©2024 - All Rights Reserved    |    Site Handcrafted in Ashland, Oregon by Project A    |    Report a website issue to