When does the Architectural Committee meet?
- Every 2nd and 4th Thursday, but subject to change during November and December
When does my application have to be turned in, so that it can be presented in the next Architectural Committee meeting?
- The Friday prior to the meeting date
When will I know if my project is approved or denied?
- The next day, after 12:00 p.m. your letter will be emailed to you. You may request to pick up a copy from the Association Office during business hours.
Do I need to fill out a project application if I just want to conduct a small project?
- Yes, all exterior modification requires approval from the Architectural Committee.
I want to landscape my yard, what do I need to submit with my application?
- You need to fill out a Project Application, submit samples if you are using rocks and artificial turf. For trees & shrubs list the names of each. Specify the borders you will be using (if any) and provide a neat, clear drawing of your prospective landscape. if any islands will be included in your landscape project, write the dimensions on your drawing.
I want to change the color of paint on my house, what do I need?
- You need to fill out a project application, and submit samples of your prospective paint for your trim and body color.
I want to install a fence on my property, what do I need?
- You need to fill out a project application, submit a picture or sample of what the fence will look like and specify the color and material. A drawing with the height and length need to be specified on your drawing.
I want to build a new home, what do I need?
- You will need to fill out a project application, and submit two sets of plans with each plan number marked using our checklist. You can find the checklist on our Architectural page labeled “New home check list.” Submit samples for the material of the roof, paint, garage doors, driveway, and fence.
I want to install a vessel lift, what do I need?
- You will need to fill out a project application, submit a neat, clear drawing and a picture of what your vessel lift will look like. A vessel lift license agreement form must be singed and notarized with your project submittal. You can locate our vessel lift license agreement on the Architectural link on our website.
How much does it cost to submit a project?
- The prices vary depending on the project. You can locate our “Fees Schedule” on the architectural link on our website.
*Note: All projects require a completed project application, samples (if applicable) a drawing, and a checklist (provided on our architectural webpage )*
How do I submit my application?
- If a deposit is required, you can schedule an appointment at svla.com. If a deposit is not required, the application can be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.